In this role you will be an acting management assistant within the Management Support Office responsible for the support of several managers. This includes executing various activities to deliver high-level service to internal customers; developing, implementing and monitoring service levels; analyzing performance results and opportunities for improvement; and securing the quality, quantity and continuity of your work.
Together with the assistants in your team and Team Lead you have a joint responsibility of managing and delivering results. You need to be able to plan ahead and keep deadlines, define priorities and structure daily operations in a logical way for a large number of tasks and pay attention to details. You need to have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers and actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed. Finally you have to have an open mind for changes and new developments and as this will be part of the challenging task of further professionalizing our new management support organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Management Assistant MSO.
As a Management Assistant you pro-actively support the managers in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You work at least 4 days a week.
- Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Fluent in (business) English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- You are able to build positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player with a representative approach and a hospitality mindset
- You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our new management support organization
- You are able to define priorities and structure daily operations in a logical way for a large number of tasks
- You have the ability to ‘zoom in and zoom out’ (understand the bigger picture and an eye for detail)
- You are an Effective communicator (different levels, balanced, concise and to-the-point)
- You love taking ownership and you are goal oriented
- You like to puzzle in agenda’s and solve hard requests
- You are a team player but don’t lose sight of your self
- Flexibility and adaptability are two of your most developed soft skills
AdresPostcode 5503 in Veldhoven