Management Assistant (Temporary)
For a leading FMCG organsition in an international environment, we are looking for a seasoned Management Assistent . This organisation is located in a fast paced environment where you are responsible for multiple individuals and their agenda's. Therefore you have to be able to make decision quickly, be flexibel and being able to multitask.We are looking for a very ambitious and service minded assistant who is capable of working in a dynamic organisation.
This position is to support 3 Directors in the business. The Management Assistant will be responsible to enable the Directors in the teams to carry out their day-to-day work and responsibilities. You will have also play a role in supporting the full team with activities and projects, such us helping with project materials
Do you have a highly professional attitude, business knowledge and are you ''quick on your feet' and ready for a temporary challenge? Please get in touch so we can tell you all about it!
As Personal Assistant your main responsibilities are;
- Manage correspondence in English as well as maintaining contacts;
- Assist with coordination and management of special projects and events;
- Coordinate deliverables, meetings, reportings, plans, and other activities;
- Lead responsibility for professional, efficient, and cost effective office management;
- Prepare and coordinate meetings;
- Coordinate the indivuduals calendar's and daily activities;
- Prepare/ make reports and meeting minutes;
- Attend and minute important meetings, type up plans and communicate with direct reports;
- Prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents and refine for various audiences.
Work location: Hoofddorp
32 hours per week
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Being a Personal Assistant requires;
- 2+ years of experience in an Assistant role supporting a Director and a team/middle management
- Experience in an international environment is preferred
- Relevant education and bachelor working and thinking level;
- A sound knowledge on Lotus Notes and advanced MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) and other new digital tools is preferred
- Experience with PO management on SAP desired
- Clear communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
- Experience in organizing events is a plus, but not a must have.
€2500 - €3000 gross a month based on 40 hours.