Office Manager / Facilities intern
We at EF Education First are looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking facility intern with a can-do attitude for our Amsterdam office.
Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with customers and staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism. We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
You, as a successful candidate have
- You follow a MBO study (directie)secretaresse level 4, year 2 of 3 or a HBO study Office management
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The capability to work under limited direction and take own initiatives
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, flexibility and aptitude to deal with competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Interest of working with systems and new programs as well as extensive experience of the MS office package (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
As part of the Office Management team, your responsibilities will include
- Front desk management and general administrative duties
- Welcoming guests
- Bookings of hotels, catering and conference rooms
- Office Operations, office space organization
- Negotiation of staff discounts and benefits
- Coordination of internal projects and events
- Some executive assistant tasks
- Office supply orders
It is an excellent stepping-stone into our dynamic workplace. This role will be very self-driven and will truly be what you make of it. We are excited to see where it leads you!
If you are interested in learning more about the World’s largest private educational organization, submit your complete CV including a cover letter.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.